Scottish Seafood Association
The Scottish Seafood Association (SSA) supports Seafood Processors and other associated businesses in challenging economic, environmental and regulatory conditions to safeguard processing capacity for all the seafood landed by Scottish fishermen.
To ensure a viable and long term future for the Scottish Seafood Industry through effective dialogue, consultation, collaboration and partnerships
Latest News from Fish Update
- Saucy Fish showcased at top food showTHE fast growing Saucy Fish Co has been given another prestige platform to showcase its products. The business took a stand and a live cooking demonstration at the Good Food Winter show, in Birmingham at the weekend Mon, 02 Dec 2013 05:00:00 GMT
- FISHupdate BriefingICELAND FISH CATCH VALUES FALL THE Icelandic fishing fleet caught fish worth 620 million euros ( 101.4 billion Icelandic kroners) in the period between January and August this year which was down by around 40-million euros - or 6.5 per centFri, 29 Nov 2013 05:00:00 GMT
- Australis Seafoods and AquaGen announce long term cooperationAustralis Seafoods and AquaGen announce long term cooperation on salmon genetics and egg production in Chile.Mon, 02 Dec 2013 05:00:00 GMT
- Governments, small-scale fishers, scientists and NGOs join forces for the future of fish and fisheries in the MediterraneanSt Julian's, Malta – Over 160 participants fromTue, 03 Dec 2013 05:00:00 GMT
- Fishing company takes delivery of new super 'green' trawlerTHE big Norwegian fishing company Havfisk, formerly Aker Seafoods, has taken delivery of its latest super trawler which will soon be ready to begin operations. Mon, 02 Dec 2013 05:00:00 GMT
- Scottish fishermen express concern over move for increased Government support to offshore wind powerCommenting on the announcement by the UK Government today that it will cut support for onshore wind power, but will give more subsidies for offshore wind energy projects.Thu, 05 Dec 2013 05:00:00 GMT
Fish and Chip Awards 2013
Marine Traffic Map
View the upcoming landings reported by skippers prior to docking.