Scottish Seafood Association
The Scottish Seafood Association (SSA) supports Seafood Processors and other associated businesses in challenging economic, environmental and regulatory conditions to safeguard processing capacity for all the seafood landed by Scottish fishermen.
To ensure a viable and long term future for the Scottish Seafood Industry through effective dialogue, consultation, collaboration and partnerships
Latest News from Fish Update
- Scots fishermen welcome EU sanction measures against the FaroesScottish fishermen have welcomed the announcement by European Commissioner Maria Damanaki that the EU has notified the Faroe Islands that it intends to impose sanctions in response to their over-fishing of the Atlanto-Scandian herring stock.Wed, 22 May 2013 04:00:00 GMT
- Seafood fraud bill signed into Washington lawWashington State Governor Jay Inslee has signed into law House Bill (HB) 1200, which begins to tackle seafood fraud in the state.Thu, 23 May 2013 04:00:00 GMT
- Cermaq to look at ‘alternative courses’ for CopeincaWhile Norwegian-based acquaulture giant Cermaq failed to achieve the two-thirds shareholders' vote in favour of purchasing Peruvian fish feed company Copeinca at its AGM yesterday, it appears that the board of the state majority-owned company may not have given up on the acquisition proposal.Wed, 22 May 2013 04:00:00 GMT
- Friday 24 May 2013 prices at ShetlandFri, 24 May 2013 04:00:00 GMT
- Friday 24 May 2013 prices at PeterheadFri, 24 May 2013 04:00:00 GMT
- Experts gather to study fish stocks' distribution in response to climate changeICES and PICES experts have gathered this week in St Petersburg, Russia, to study the spatial distribution of fish stocks and fisheries and projected responses to climate changes.Thu, 23 May 2013 04:00:00 GMT
Skipper Expo Aberdeen
Marine Traffic Map
View the upcoming landings reported by skippers prior to docking.