Scottish Seafood Association
The Scottish Seafood Association (SSA) supports Seafood Processors and other associated businesses in challenging economic, environmental and regulatory conditions to safeguard processing capacity for all the seafood landed by Scottish fishermen.
To ensure a viable and long term future for the Scottish Seafood Industry through effective dialogue, consultation, collaboration and partnerships
Latest News from Fish Update
- Eustice talks to Scottish fishing leadersFISHERIES Minister, George Eustice, was in Peterhead and Fraeburgh yesterday for important discussions with Scottish fishing leaders regarding the December TAC negotiations and the new discard ban and landing obligation, which come into force in January.Fri, 25 Jul 2014 04:00:00 GMT
- Plight of fisherman taken to House of CommonsTHE plight of a former Grimsby trawler skipper who was ordered to remove his nets from a local beach has been taken to the House of Commons.Mon, 28 Jul 2014 04:00:00 GMT
- The Franco-Scottish Salmon CompanyA SECOND group of French HNC students has begun a four-week foreign work experience programme with the Scottish Salmon Company (SSC) in Argyll.Fri, 25 Jul 2014 04:00:00 GMT
- Birds Eye may seek stock market listing - reportsONE of the biggest buyers of frozen fish may soon be listed on the London Stock Exchange, according to weekend reports.Mon, 21 Jul 2014 04:00:00 GMT
- The offshore renewables/fisheries interactionA PLYMOUTH MSc University student is looking into how the increase in offshore renewables projects are affecting the UK fishing industry, and is looking for input from commercial fishermen in the form of an anonymous online questionnaire.Fri, 25 Jul 2014 04:00:00 GMT
- FISHupdate briefingMAKING SEAFOOD SEXYFri, 25 Jul 2014 04:00:00 GMT
Aberdeen Fish Market
Marine Traffic Map
View the upcoming landings reported by skippers prior to docking.