Scottish Seafood Association
The Scottish Seafood Association (SSA) supports Seafood Processors and other associated businesses in challenging economic, environmental and regulatory conditions to safeguard processing capacity for all the seafood landed by Scottish fishermen.
To ensure a viable and long term future for the Scottish Seafood Industry through effective dialogue, consultation, collaboration and partnerships
Latest News from Fish Update
- Cardiff fishmonger crowned best in BritainCARDIFF fishmonger E Ashton Ltd almost swept the board at the 2014 British Fish Craft Championships at the weekend.Mon, 25 Aug 2014 04:00:00 GMT
- Scottish seas a ‘blue carbon’ repository AROUND 18 million tonnes of organic carbon in plant and animal materials are stored in the top 10 centimetres of sediments in Scotland's seas, a new report from Scottish Natural Heritage (SNH) has highlighted.Mon, 25 Aug 2014 04:00:00 GMT
- Scottish salmon exports rise by £60 millionWITH 65 countries now enjoying Scottish salmon, exports of the quality fish have increased by £60 million in the first six months of the year, proving that overseas demand remains high. Thu, 21 Aug 2014 04:00:00 GMT
- Nor-Fishing hailed a successORGANISERS of Nor-Fishing 2014 have released a statement thanking attendees at this year's event, hailing it as bigger than the 2012 event.Mon, 25 Aug 2014 04:00:00 GMT
- Latest NewsThu, 22 Nov 2012 05:00:00 GMT
- Scottish MSP urges government to support fishing sectorJAMIE McGrigor, Highlands & Islands MSP and the Scottish Conservative Fisheries Spokesman, yesterday pressed the Scottish Government on the support it is giving to the Scottish fishing and food sectors affected by the Russian Government's recent decision to implement an import ban on EU food exports.Wed, 20 Aug 2014 04:00:00 GMT
Fishing Post War
Marine Traffic Map
View the upcoming landings reported by skippers prior to docking.