Scottish Seafood Association
The Scottish Seafood Association (SSA) supports Seafood Processors and other associated businesses in challenging economic, environmental and regulatory conditions to safeguard processing capacity for all the seafood landed by Scottish fishermen.
To ensure a viable and long term future for the Scottish Seafood Industry through effective dialogue, consultation, collaboration and partnerships
Latest News from Fish Update
- Independence: the five gains for Scottish fishingFIVE key gains for the fishing industry have been set out in a new report published by Rural Affairs Secretary Richard Lochhead.Mon, 25 Aug 2014 04:00:00 GMT
- Scottish MSP urges government to support fishing sectorJAMIE McGrigor, Highlands & Islands MSP and the Scottish Conservative Fisheries Spokesman, yesterday pressed the Scottish Government on the support it is giving to the Scottish fishing and food sectors affected by the Russian Government's recent decision to implement an import ban on EU food exports.Wed, 20 Aug 2014 04:00:00 GMT
- Tributes paid to Archie McFarlaneTRIBUTES have been paid to Archie McFarlane, secretary of the Clyde Fishermen's Association (CFA), who has died following a tragic motorcycle accident.Thu, 21 Aug 2014 04:00:00 GMT
- Marine Harvest pulls out of Chilean operationMARINE Harvest has decided from next September to cease its fish farming operations on Lake Llanquihue, in Chile.Thu, 21 Aug 2014 04:00:00 GMT
- Spanish Seafood expo set for successBARCELONA is placing itself as the new up-and-coming centre for European seafood with a major expo next month.Mon, 25 Aug 2014 04:00:00 GMT
- Scottish mussels take starring roleTHE environmentally friendly credentials of Scottish rope grown mussels were highlighted in a BBC Horizon programme screened last night.Thu, 21 Aug 2014 04:00:00 GMT
Fish and Chip Awards 2013
Marine Traffic Map
View the upcoming landings reported by skippers prior to docking.