Scottish Seafood Association
The Scottish Seafood Association (SSA) supports Seafood Processors and other associated businesses in challenging economic, environmental and regulatory conditions to safeguard processing capacity for all the seafood landed by Scottish fishermen.
To ensure a viable and long term future for the Scottish Seafood Industry through effective dialogue, consultation, collaboration and partnerships
Latest News from Fish Update
- Cardiff fishmonger crowned best in BritainCARDIFF fishmonger E Ashton Ltd almost swept the board at the 2014 British Fish Craft Championships at the weekend.Mon, 25 Aug 2014 04:00:00 GMT
- Marel launches SmartLine GraderThe new SmartLine Grader series is a revolution in hygienic grading for the fish, meat and poultry industries.Mon, 18 Aug 2014 04:00:00 GMT
- Latest NewsThu, 22 Nov 2012 05:00:00 GMT
- Norway Royal Salmon reports decrease in revenuesNORWAY Royal Salmon (NRS) has announced a decrease in year on year operating revenues of 12 per cent in the second quarter of this year.Thu, 21 Aug 2014 04:00:00 GMT
- Scottish shipyard secures £3 million aquaculture contractA CONTRACT worth in excess of £3.3 million WITH Scottish Sea Farms has been secured by Macduff Shipyards Ltd in Aberdeenshire. Thu, 21 Aug 2014 04:00:00 GMT
- The perfect ingredient for Seafood Expo AsiaFOR the first time this year, Seafood Expo Asia will deliver a dedicated programme for chefs.Thu, 21 Aug 2014 04:00:00 GMT
Aberdeen Fish Market
Marine Traffic Map
View the upcoming landings reported by skippers prior to docking.