Scottish Seafood Association
The Scottish Seafood Association (SSA) supports Seafood Processors and other associated businesses in challenging economic, environmental and regulatory conditions to safeguard processing capacity for all the seafood landed by Scottish fishermen.
To ensure a viable and long term future for the Scottish Seafood Industry through effective dialogue, consultation, collaboration and partnerships
Latest News from Fish Update
- Nor-Fishing hailed a successORGANISERS of Nor-Fishing 2014 have released a statement thanking attendees at this year's event, hailing it as bigger than the 2012 event.Mon, 25 Aug 2014 04:00:00 GMT
- Symrise AG successfully closes acquisition of Diana Group to which belong DIANA AQUA & AQUATIV activitiesAQUATIV, part of DIANA Aqua business unit of DIANA Group, is pleased to announce the acquisition of DIANA by the German Group SYMRISE.Tue, 19 Aug 2014 04:00:00 GMT
- Minister meets Scotland's food sector to discuss Russian import banWORK is on-going across Scotland's food sector to assess the potential market impact that could result from displacement of produce previously destined for the Russia will have for the sector as a whole.Wed, 20 Aug 2014 04:00:00 GMT
- Scottish mussels take starring roleTHE environmentally friendly credentials of Scottish rope grown mussels were highlighted in a BBC Horizon programme screened last night.Thu, 21 Aug 2014 04:00:00 GMT
- FISHUPDATE BRAND NEW WEBSITEFISHupdate is pleased to announced that we are updating our website to something bigger, and better, with loads more content on top of the usual industry news. However, you may experience some disruption during the next few days whilst the changeover is completed, so please bear with us and we apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.Mon, 25 Aug 2014 04:00:00 GMT
- Scottish salmon exports rise by £60 millionWITH 65 countries now enjoying Scottish salmon, exports of the quality fish have increased by £60 million in the first six months of the year, proving that overseas demand remains high. Thu, 21 Aug 2014 04:00:00 GMT
Aberdeen Fish Market
Marine Traffic Map
View the upcoming landings reported by skippers prior to docking.