Scottish Seafood Association
The Scottish Seafood Association (SSA) supports Seafood Processors and other associated businesses in challenging economic, environmental and regulatory conditions to safeguard processing capacity for all the seafood landed by Scottish fishermen.
To ensure a viable and long term future for the Scottish Seafood Industry through effective dialogue, consultation, collaboration and partnerships
Latest News from Fish Update
- The fisher queenQUEEN Sonja of Norway has spoken of the part fishing can play in feeding the world's seven billion people.Wed, 20 Aug 2014 04:00:00 GMT
- Symrise AG successfully closes acquisition of Diana Group to which belong DIANA AQUA & AQUATIV activitiesAQUATIV, part of DIANA Aqua business unit of DIANA Group, is pleased to announce the acquisition of DIANA by the German Group SYMRISE.Tue, 19 Aug 2014 04:00:00 GMT
- Spanish Seafood expo set for successBARCELONA is placing itself as the new up-and-coming centre for European seafood with a major expo next month.Mon, 25 Aug 2014 04:00:00 GMT
- Scottish shipyard secures £3 million aquaculture contractA CONTRACT worth in excess of £3.3 million WITH Scottish Sea Farms has been secured by Macduff Shipyards Ltd in Aberdeenshire. Thu, 21 Aug 2014 04:00:00 GMT
- Marel launches SmartLine GraderThe new SmartLine Grader series is a revolution in hygienic grading for the fish, meat and poultry industries.Mon, 18 Aug 2014 04:00:00 GMT
- New category for Fish & Chips AwardsAN exciting new category is being introduced to the 2015 National Fish & Chip Awards, organised by Seafish.Mon, 25 Aug 2014 04:00:00 GMT
Fishing Post War
Marine Traffic Map
View the upcoming landings reported by skippers prior to docking.